I have the French press, an old vintage 1950s Silex vacuum maker and a plastic
Melitta single cup cone maker. Somewhere I have a tin percolate for camping.

The Melitta is my daily. The Bodum is for weekends. The Silex is every month or
two because it takes time, is labour intensive and I don't want to break it.

Cheers,
frank