Oh, you were referring to the visual "spam" throughout and around the square :-). Silly me.

Apology readily accepted.

On 11/15/2013 8:20 PM, Attila Boros wrote:
On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 8:04 PM, Boris Liberman <bori...@gmail.com> wrote:

I beg to differ, Attila. All I was trying to say that this photograph was
very reminiscent (at least for me) of the scenes from that movie.

My apologies Boris, I didn't mean to reply to your reply but to the
original post. Sorry for the misunderstanding. As for "Blade Runner",
you are right and it's one of my favorite movies:)

--
Attila