Since I upgraded to the K-3 directly from the Pleistocene era K20D, I
skipped all the intermediate models. Therefore I am using a D-LI90
battery for the first time.

What strikes me is how _incredibly_ long it takes to charge. The
initial charge was something like 5 excruciatingly long hours. Then I
used it for 5 days and I'm charging it again tonight. So far, 90
minutes and counting. I'm used to popping the D-LI50 from the K20D in
and having it done in 20-30 minutes at most.

Looks like I'm going to have to get another one to keep fully charged
and ready to swap, something I never had to bother with on the K20D.

So what the hey? Is this normal and expected?

--
-bmw