on 2013-11-24 3:31 Bruce Walker wrote
So I ordered one from Amazon last evening (before I saw your vendor,
Bill) for $20, including shipping, that's supposed to be delivered Dec
4 (or so). Hopefully that'll work out. If it's okay I'll order
another.

i just ordered a couple from an eBay seller for estimated delivery 30 Nov.:

<http://www.ebay.com/itm/D-Li90-Lithium-Ion-Battery-for-Pentax-K-5-K-7-NEW-/300700521479>

with combined shipping it came out about $5 each; i don't know the vendor, but the dowsing rod said "reasonable risk"; will report back if these aren't good