Nitin Garg wrote:
Do you have a recommendation on a good monopod to use it with ? As it is
I am looking to buy one since I cant carry around a tripod all the time :)

Hi Nitin,

I've got a Bogen 3218, which is the black model that's equivalent to the
chrome-colored Bogen 3018.  (Same as the Manfrotto 434.)  These run $40
(chrome) and $42 (black) at Adorama -- I think their price might be a couple
dollars cheaper than B&H.  Manfrotto rates this monopod at 12 kg, or about
26 lb.  And I've found it quite comfortable to carry around at 780 grams (a
bit less than 2 lb).

Hope this helps.

Bill Peifer
Rochester, NY