Thank you Christine, and Boris, Rick, Bulent, Bob, Alan and Dan og course.

It is very nice seeing them grow up. Still children, starting to be men. Life
is still a mystery and it is getting even more difficult to understand what is
going on. Taking the pictures is also getting more difficult, as they see it as
more personal. The good thing is that the oldest is also a bit proud of the
pictures, so they are correct is some sense.

DagT