On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 01:47:18PM -0600, Darren Addy wrote:
> I've got my eye on a nice lens and need to raise $500 fast.
> I've got all manner of odd stuff on the block and no reasonable offer
> will be refused.
>

> Minolta SRT-303 with Rokkor 58mm f1.4

I had never heard of the 303, it turns out that it was a 102,
I wonder if they did that so that Sears or someone could sell
it for a different list price.  That is the camera that I wanted
for years, it being like my SRT-101 but with a hot shoe and
a split prism viewfinder.  I finally got one, I think when I was
in Singapore, got it fixed up, then shortly thereafter it was
stolen.

The 58/1.4 is the lens that I grew up with on my 101.

> Pentax-A 135mm f2.8

That's very tempting, they seem to go for about $150,
but I ought to quit screwing around and just save up
for a 50-135, and get the weather sealing.  The 50-135
is the lens I needed on Wednesday, as was noted the
wide end of the 80-200 was still too long and my 16-50
wasn't long enough to get the narrow field of view to
block lens flare from the hair light.

--
Larry Colen                  l...@red4est.com         http://red4est.com/lrc