Update: I had an inquiry on my LX body, so I took some quickie phone
pics of it and listed it on Pentax Forums Marketplace (in case anyone
is interested).
It is sort of silly-priced at $200 plus actual shipping (since that is
what I have remaining to pay for my next purchase).

http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/24-photographic-equipment-sale/245633-sale-nice-working-pentax-lx-body-late-3200-asa-model-worldwide.html