Mine must be because I frame em!

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Walt" <ldott...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: What is photographic art?

Of course my photos are art. And so is everything else I do if you leave it to me to be the judge.

-- Walt

On 12/16/2013 8:45 AM, CollinB wrote:
When a medium belongs exclusively to the artists then it remains an art
form.
But popularity, it seems, destroys art.  (eg, the mobile went from an art
form to a baby crib toy)
Kodak is to blame for the change in photography and that was about a century
ago.

There is a remnant of photographic art. Some here do it quite well. Others
of us just try hard.

Art is more than the individualism of the eye of the beholder.
Such pomo definitions destroy all meaning.
Art is a rigorous creation, an image which speaks clearly.