I thought I'd do one night of night photography,  try it out. I still
haven't done that much, and there will be PLENTY of lit  signs to play with.
Heh.

Marnie

In a message dated 12/28/2013  10:14:52 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
jdavi...@yahoo.com writes:
Have noticed  a few photogs, over the years, doing street/marquee shooting.

Jack

----- Original Message -----
From:  "eactiv...@aol.com" <eactiv...@aol.com>
To: pdml@pdml.net
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2013 10:09 AM
Subject: Las Vegas Photo  Spots?

Anyone been to Las Vegas in recent memory? Know  any good  photo spots, in
town, or out?

Going with a friend in about a   week (big electronic show), and haven't
been there since I was about 15. I  am  not a gambler. I will visit the
show for
a while, but it's not  really my  thing.

Googling I have found:  Valley of Fire (red  rock formations,  1 hour
north), Goodsprings (ghost town, 30 minutes  south), and in Las Vegas
itself:  a
mock Venetian street with  water and gondolas, a mock Eiffel  tower, a mock
Sphinx, and a neon  sign boneyard (junk yard of old Las Vegas  signs).

Sometimes people  on this list know where to shoot. Anything I've  missed?
Or shouldn't  miss?

Thanks in advance, Marnie aka Doe  :-)   Probably no  one on this list has
been there at all recently.