Few random idea, Juan, if I may.

1. Canon 60D is not a full frame camera. The Canon 6D however is.

2. You can buy a bundle of 6D plus 24-105/4L relatively cheap. Further it stands to reason that currently there're further discounts.

3. I would suggest you double check whether you could adapt your Pentax lenses to Canon camera in reversible manner.

4. I don't think you should consider a *possibility* of Pentax introducing a full frame camera *in the future*. You, if I understand you correctly, want to renew your camera here and now.

So I think the strategy would be simple. Someplace along your travel route there ought to be a shop where you could actually hold/look into viewfinder/take few shots of a sample unit of both Canon 6D and Pentax K3. So instead of asking us - you will see for yourself.

You know what - may be, just may be, instead of buying a new DSLR you could buy a new lens for your Leica M8.

Boris