We get together but very occasionally, usually when someone is visiting town.
Last time was when Jostein was here. It would be great to see you again, do
tell when you'll be in town.

I have thoughts on the Great Camera Hunt ... But that'll be another post. :-)

Godfrey
--
Godfrey DiGiorgi - godfreydigio...@me.com