On 01/01/2014 5:44 PM, Bob Sullivan wrote:
And the M35/2 or A35/2. The K35/2 is a bit bulky and I don't have a FA35/2.

I like the A35/2. It's beguilingly compact, and takes nice clear pictures. I've heard it is fairly rare as well. I can't believe you don't have the FA35/2. It has nice glass, but I don't like the build so much, though it does seem sturdier than it feel like it should be.

I should use my FA35/2 sometime. It's funny, I remembered buying one, but I didn't have a clue as to it's whereabouts. It turns out it was still in the box. I just found it a couple of weeks ago. I don't recall how long ago I bought it, probably shortly after the istD. I would have had no need for any AF lenses before that, and would have wanted an AF standard right after.

bill