On 1/12/2014 7:58 PM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
I’ll be up at 4:30 to head down to Cobo for the North American
International Auto Show. I’ve been sick, so I’m not looking forward
to a 12 hour day. My DA* 16-50, the lens I usually use for the show,
is in the shop so I’ll shoot with the 17-70/4 that Pentax loaned me.
Should be just fine. I rarely need a longer lens at the show, so I
don’t think I’ll weight myself down with a second lens. I can bring
one on Tuesday if I see a need.

Best, Paul

Hope you get to feeling better.