I hope you're feeling better, Paul. I just ordered a 17-70 f4 yesterday - let me know if you like it.

Mark

On 1/12/2014 7:58 PM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
I’ll be up at 4:30 to head down to Cobo for the North American International
Auto Show. I’ve been sick, so I’m not looking forward to a 12 hour day. My DA*
16-50, the lens I usually use for the show,  is in the shop so I’ll shoot with
the 17-70/4 that Pentax loaned me. Should be just fine. I rarely need a longer
lens at the show, so I don’t think I’ll weight myself down with a second lens.
I can bring one on Tuesday if I see a need.

Best,
Paul