Looks like some company was handing them  out.

Since it is a dealer show there is a lot of literature about  products to
collect, and serious people end up with some bag or other to cart it  all
around. The Nikon bags, plastic and yellow, seemed to be the most  popular.

I took that because I was eating on the stairs, the food court  was way too
full to find a place.

Heh. Marnie :-)

In a message  dated 1/13/2014 10:52:17 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,