On 1/14/2014 11:51 AM, Walt wrote:
On 1/14/2014 2:13 AM, Larry Colen wrote:
On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 10:35:23PM -0600, Walt Gilbert wrote:
For what it's worth, people in general are a mixed blessing.
Some of us are more mixed than blessing.

That's a damn fine photo for someone whose not very good with a
camera.  :-)

Thanks, Larry.

I've found that I can get decent results in spite of my shortcomings,
as long as I'm standing in the right place when something happens.

The key to being a great wedding photographer is *knowing* where those
right places are so that you're always there when something is going to
happen.