Hi Ann

Thanks for the comment - and yes it is a watch. There's 3/4 more that I didn't capture!

I used my 200mm f4.0 A* macro at 1:1 (lifesize) & my K3 - really starting to appreciate that camera!

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Sanfedele" <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: PESO: Made in Detroit

Nice shot - almost as nice as your frozen bud :-)
but is that really a watch?

ann