Hi, Dave,

Nah.  That's why I got the MX:  so I could use k-mount lenses.  Every
time I saw a good cheap used one, or an eBay auction for one at a good
price, I would cringe.  Having several Spotmatic bodies, why would I
want to use an adapter to hang a screwmount on my MX?  (not that there's
anything wrong with that, it's just my personal choice, is all...)  I
have no desire to use my k-mounts as pre-sets if I don't have to.

So, to answer your question, I haven't had any metering problems,
because k-mounts go on the MX, screwmounts on the Spots.

regards,
frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The
pessimist fears it is true." -J. Robert