On 1/17/2014 6:23 PM, Christine Nielsen wrote:
On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 5:55 PM, Steve Cottrell <co...@seeingeye.tv> wrote:
On 17/1/14, Christine Nielsen, discombobulated, unleashed:

Your mission, should you choose to accept it:  name the camera/set-up
you would most likely use as a spy.

Easy. A GoPro. Quick walk down the aisle with a wide angle full HD
quicktime movie as the result. See both sides in one shot. Simply zoom
in for the prices. I'd paint the camera black and velcro it to a dark
sweatshirt just inside a jacket.

Next :-)

OK!  Now we're gettin' somewhere... that's almost devious.  Love it.
Have you worked on any of those candid camera/to catch a
scumbag/entrapment kind of shows??

Or you could just mount it on a bicycle helmet & hide it in plain site.
With the added benefit of you could wear those padded Lycra britches &
funny shoes.