"Simo.. err. Bruce says..." :-)

Thank you, Ken, Atilla and Bruce.
Do you mean that the waiting for the second shoe is keeping it too tense? ;-)

I was afraid to clone the shoe out, as it is a crucial  part of the
history. I thought A_social PDML (AP) would kick me out from the list. ;-)
(It might be the shoe waiting to be thrown into the big world, or at
some VIP.)
[GRIN]

Cheers,

Igor

Mon Jan 27 12:30:01 EST 2014
Kenneth Waller wrote:

> What Bruce said.

Mon Jan 27 08:44:03 EST 2014
Attila Boros wrote:

> Like them both, but the first image is excellent! I agree with Bruce
> about the shoe, but that's very easy to fix.

Mon Jan 27 08:30:48 EST 2014