Marnie,

I agree, probably, if the top of the windows were present, it would
have been better. The optimization of framing was done for the main subject.

I have not seen a kid with matching feet yet. One is always left, and
the other one is right.
As for the socks, until the age of about 2 years, he socks had always
been different. (That's how the pairs were formed after new socks were
purchased.) At some point she saw how a new pair came, or maybe she
noticed her parents' socks... but ever since she refused to wear
different socks.

And if you don't know this fun shop, - you might have some fun:
http://littlemissmatched.com/catalog/sock-shop/top-sellers
They sell some socks not by pairs, but by triples.
Unfortunately, - not for the little kids.

Cheers,

Igor

Mon Jan 27 12:12:24 EST 2014