I just tried my DA 16-45 with a Sigma 1.4 AF teleconverter on a Pz-1p. There is little light falloff visible in the viewfinder and any focal lengeth, though I don't think I can reach a conclusion based on that. I don't trust my eyes to see a couple EV in light drop off, which would be pretty obvious (though correctable) in a digital or film exposure. I'll try running a roll of film through the camera iwth TC and DA lens combo to get a real sense of how it works. I was surprised that the Pz-1p AF wored ont he DA lens with the 1.4x converter, since it is not so hot even on lenses without a converter...

Mark