Bob Sullivan wrote:

>Adobe doesn't have my confidence either.
>Anybody who wants to get in my machine every time I sign on is not my friend.
>And, there is a new version of the PDF reader they want to download every time.
>I believe that is bullshit.

Acrobat Reader is a malware vector, too. Best avoided.

I use Foxit PDF reader. It's free, fast and the latest version lets
you create PDF files as well as read them. It probably doesn't support
all the tricky features that Adobe's been ladling into Acrobat over
the past few years (and which even a fairly advanced user such as
myself has never needed), but then that's why it's safer.

Really superb software. Highly recommended. I've deleted Acrobat Pro
and Acrobat Reader from my system.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com