Steve and Brian,

I saved the gallery on my computer as a nice LR4 job, with thumbnails on a
black background, and I copied it into Dropbox.

Dropbox now has 3 folders in the folder for the gallery: Content, Index, and
Resources.  None of them reproduces the LR4 gallery.

So, there's something I'm not doing right, and I've R'ed the FD several times.

Rick