Yep, OS is switched off in preference to in body SR though it still
adds drain to the system, I don't know that any of the current Sigma
lenses use screw AF, in any case the HSM focus seems very fast
compared with Pentax SDM from my albeit limited experience and the
reports that I have read from others.

--
Rob Studdert (Digital  Image Studio)
Tel: +61-418-166-870 UTC +10 Hours