Especially after they installed guns in the Phantoms...

-p

On 2/11/2014 1:15 PM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
In air-to-air combat, neither the F-104 nor the Vulcan would be a
match for the Phantom.  I know;  that used to be my job.

Dan Matyola

On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 10:59 PM, John Coyle <jco...@iinet.net.au> wrote:
Thanks Dan - but see my response to Chris!

John Coyle
Brisbane, Australia

-----Original Message-----
From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Daniel J. Matyola
Sent: Saturday, 8 February 2014 6:31 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: F104's revisited - especially for Frank!

Great shot!

This, however, if what a REAL airplane looks like <G>:

Dan Matyola

On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 1:00 AM, John Coyle <jco...@iinet.net.au> wrote:
Sorry for the delay, had to dig out the relevant slides and find a film scanner
to scan slides!
A shot taken at Biggin Hill or Farnborough in probably the early
sixties, when the Canadian Air Force display team was showing off during the
annual air show.

http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~jco...@iinet.net.au/F104.html

John Coyle
Brisbane, Australia

Being old doesn't seem so old now that I'm old.