I had problems with renewing Norton, then McAfee (took my money but didn't renew) so I changed to Avast Internet Security which is excellent & inexpensive. One package covers 3 PC's. Just be careful to uncheck the box for Chrome add-in.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Bill
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2014 6:19 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: OT: Anti virus & spyware programs

After a decade at least of not running any sort of antivirus, I am
giving some thought to installing some sort of anti virus/spyware program.
What's the consensus on what is a good but not bloated AV program. The
last one I ran was a Norton program that was almost worse than getting a
virus, so if they have suddenly become good, it might take some convincing.

bill

---
is active.