well I selected the font because it is fixed width and old-timey :-)
But it does look to me like what I remember - not that THAT proves anything :-) Possible slightly diferent keypunches had different
fonts, or they evolved over the years.  But what was definite was
that the font was not proportional.

I also considered eliminating the type on the card altogether
and then writing "The Good Old Days"  outside the card, above
or below.

No use downloading fonts unless they will work within Elements 5.0

I found the chart for the pnches on line - I didn't remember them
cold.

ann