I think our illustrious president is going to make that illegal....

Christian

<disclaimer>
I WAS JUST MAKING A JOKE.  PLEASE DO NOT START SOME
GOD-AWFUL OFF TOPIC THREAD ABOUT HUMAN CLONING OR
CLONING IN GENERAL OR ABOUT THE US OR THE US PRESIDENT
OR FOR THAT MATTER ABOUT ANYTHING POLITICAL, MORAL OR
RELIGIOUS
</disclaimer>