You don't strike me as the saveable type.  Whatever, here goes...

It's JUST a camera. Think of all the other things  you could spend the
money on instead. Like a really nice trip, home improvement,  more lenses for
your current camera, and, well, you know, other  stuff.

HTH, Marnie aka Doe :-)  Or not spend it at all and just save  it. Perish
the thought.

In a message dated 3/4/2014 2:18:10 P.M. Pacific  Standard Time,