I wouldn't expect it to switch back immediately when card #1 was
replaced, but if you replace #1 with an empty card, will it switch back
to card #1 when card #2 gets full?

On 3/7/2014 11:23 AM, Bob Sullivan wrote:
So I'm trying this again from gmail, hopefully it will be in Plain text mode.
I experienced some unexpected card slot behavior in San Diego.
I filled the 1st card and automatically moved to #2.
Then I took #1 card out and downloaded it to the laptop.
Card #2 took over, but when I replaced card #1, it stayed on #2.
I had to fiddle with the menu settings to get it back to #1.
I suspect the software transitions from #1 to #2, but has trouble
going back to #1 automagically.
Regards,  Bob S.