That gets the "Quick Start Guide" which is a little more readable.

I'm reading the little book that came along with the "Quick Start Guide".

It says "Mac mini" and "Important Product Information Guide" on the front. It's about 3-3/4 inches by 4-7/8 inches. The paragraph headings are printed in a bold 4 point font, and the actual text is just a bit smaller.

Proper handling, understanding ergonomics, AppleCare Service and Support, Regulatory Compliance Information, ...

It's readable with the loupe I use for inspecting transparencies.