Hi Stan,

>I did just take a few minute break. Downloaded and installed the K-3 ver. 1.03
>firmware. Mounted the 1.4x teleconverter on my DA* 300/4.0, mounted the pair
>on a K-3, stepped outside and did a few
quick snaps of a Downey Woodpecker on a feeder about 8 feet away. A sampling
(3) of the results may be seen here:

>http://photos.stanhalpin.com/p649772105

They look quite good to me, certainly the first one!

BTW:
I like your gallery setup , clean and fast to navigate ...
(not even considering the high quality of the photographs themselves :)

What kind of package/tooling are you using to maintain it?

I am considering a major redesign of my own site, the current pure PHP based
setup
is aging, and I need more flexibility with less manual work to maintain it :)

Regards, JvW