The way I read it, he's converting to DNG and then discarding the PEF
files.

Am I wrong about that?

Wrong. I'm getting DNG out of the camera, running them thru ACR and saving as tiffs. Actually for me, its like taking a slide. WYSIWYG after the convewrsion in the tiff. I don't do anything wild in the RAW conversion to tiff and have yet to regret deleting the RAW files.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "John" <johnsess...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Keep the PEFs?