It's all fun and games, until, someone ends up in a cone.

On 3/27/2014 1:43 PM, Christine Nielsen wrote:
Helloooo out there....!

It's been a long, cold winter here, and my photo mojo has been MIA for a while.
Last week, I found inspiration in the strangest of places - The Cone of Shame.
Wally the Dog had surgery, and has been sentenced to wearing one of those
aggravating Elizabethan collars as he heals.  My kids have been getting
creative with it, and I have been shooting the results.  I've even resurrected
my long-neglected blog for posting the images.

So, for your amusement...

  http://www.crapmanagement.com

If nothing else, I've finally busted out the new-to-me 31mm ltd, which I
enabled myself with earlier this winter, thanks to Miserere... I think I'm
gonna like it.

:)
-c

http://christinenielsen.com
http://facebook.com/ChristineNielsenPhotography

--
A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant, and the crazy,
crazier.

     - H.L.Mencken