Thanks Chris, Alan, Stan, Dan, Rick & anyone else who had a look.
Wally has been cleared to go coneless since his stitches were removed
on Friday... He's very happy about that, but a bit nervous, because
the girls are thinking maybe he needs his toenails painted now...

;)
-c

--
http://christinenielsen.com