Oh, you said Gary Newman, not Randy Newman.

I guess this answers the question, who the Hell's Gary Newman, so I don't have to ask.

On 4/1/2014 2:08 PM, Charles Robinson wrote:
I first saw this man in concert back in 1980... I was 15 years old.

Now he's come through town again - almost 34 years later.

I shot almost-exclusively with my new F 70-210.  Not the fastest lens in the
world, but I love love love the quality of the images that come through it!

I'm not sure any of these are "great" but at the same time I sorta like the
set, even with the limitations of most shots being taken from the one spot I had in the
front.

http://charles.robinsontwins.org/photos/2014/gary_numan/

My first time seeing this man is here:

http://charles.robinsontwins.org/photos/1980/gary_numan/

  -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com
Minneapolis, MN

A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant, and the crazy,
crazier.

     - H.L.Mencken