On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 11:08 AM, Charles Robinson <charl...@visi.com> wrote:
> I first saw this man in concert back in 1980... I was 15 years old.

Oh, so you’re just a kid.

> Now he's come through town again - almost 34 years later.

You take much better pictures now.  I wonder why his forearm tattoos
are in Arabic?  -T

[Hi, everyone. Yes, I took a year off PDML. 3,627 unread, which I will
now delete and start afresh. In the unlikely event there was something
I needed to pay attention to, please re-send.]