I don't mind telling them I'm older than dirt in order to see NSFW, but I refuse to set up a Flickr account just so I can sign in...

-p

On 4/2/2014 4:22 PM, Larry Colen wrote:

Sorry Frank, no Y chromosomes. Sorry everybody else, it’s behind flickr’s “you
gotta tell us that you want to see NSFW content” filter.

Grumble, flickr is exploring new territory in suckagethese days, but I don’t
have the personal bandwidth to find something better, or the network bandwidth
to go back to hosting them myself.

--
Being old doesn't seem so old now that I'm old.