Set up a Dropbox account Larry, it costs nothing and I've never run out of bandwidth.

On 4/2/2014 5:22 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
C&C welcome, as always

For people with no egrets:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/13588917714/

A couple from the Oakland Scottish Rite Temple:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/13588421064/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/13588156803/

Nude
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/13589309375/

Sorry Frank, no Y chromosomes. Sorry everybody else, it’s behind flickr’s “you
gotta tell us that you want to see NSFW content” filter.

Grumble, flickr is exploring new territory in suckagethese days, but I don’t
have the personal bandwidth to find something better, or the network bandwidth
to go back to hosting them myself.

--
A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant, and the crazy,
crazier.

     - H.L.Mencken