Be nice if that was in a printable format.

I am *NOT* happy with *ANY* computers, computer companies or software of
any way shape or form this morning.

On 4/10/2014 9:55 AM, Bruce Walker wrote:
That site has been swamped with requests and times-out before
returning an answer. But this articles lists common sites and their
vulnerability or not:

http://mashable.com/2014/04/09/heartbleed-bug-websites-affected/