645Z has in body image stabilization and more than 30 autofocus lenses
available.I believe the frame rate was substantial as well but don't have time
to look now. APS-C is a great option, and 24 x 36 doesn't appear to be enough
of an upgrade for me. Others of course will feel differently.

Paul via phone