Am 13.04.14 22:34, schrieb Bob W-PDML:
Thanks, yes, everything was still in the stuffsac.

So, how many cards have you had to cancel? You'll have to learn new PIN codes...

I've recently had my wallet stolen from my car, literally under my nose. Some tw@t knocked on the window on my side to tell me I had a problem with my car and got me to get out and look while his mate stole the wallet from between the front seats by opening the passenger-side rear door.

Their booty: two Mastercards and two bank cards, ID-card, car's papers, driving license, amateur radio license plus a heap of customer cards and some petty cash. Cancelled the cards within minutes. All the rest - minus the cash - was found a day later by the cleaners in the next subway station down the street.

That at least saved me a day around various local authorities. But since then, I've been trying to memorise the bl**dy new PIN codes of all those new bank and credit cards.

For that alone, they'd deserve to be hung!

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com