On 14 Apr 2014, at 16:47, "Ralf R Radermacher" <fotor...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Am 13.04.14 22:34, schrieb Bob W-PDML:
>> Thanks, yes, everything was still in the stuffsac.
>
> So, how many cards have you had to cancel? You'll have to learn new PIN
> codes...

Luckily only 3 - a debit card, a credit card and a travel card. I didn't need
to change any PINs.

I recently bought an expensive and very small wallet deliberately to avoid
bloat, which fits easily into a Levi's chest pocket, but which I can chuck into
a saddlebag and not have to worry about the contents falling out. Ironic, huh?

http://bellroy.com/wallets/very-protective-wallet

> I've recently had my wallet stolen from my car, literally under my nose. Some
> tw@t knocked on the window on my side to tell me I had a problem with my car
> and got me to get out and look while his mate stole the wallet from between
> the front seats by opening the passenger-side rear door.

It amazes me sometimes how clever some crooks cam be in thinking up scams. If
only they directed their intelligence for good...