H Bong,
Just setup a table with textiles of different kinds and textures, draped so that the different parts of each cloth/clothing will distribute at slightly different distances from the camera. I bet you'll find moire somewhere. Or shoot a cityscape where all kinds of grids will be included (such as nets, shades, conditioners grids and such). That was how I generated moire when testing the K-5IIs soon after its launch. However, the moire you'll get will be subtle enough that you'll hardly notice and only by inspecting carefully all image areas at 100% magnification. RAW images have a good edge on JPEGs for correcting moire.
Dario

-----Messaggio originale----- From: Bong Manayon
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2014 6:13 AM
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: K-3 & moire

The local Pentax dealer lent me a K-3 with the challenge to trip it up to produce moire; been behind on the AA/moire issue since I have not rush to getting a K-3 for myself soon (and I skipped the 5IIs). Any random thoughts on this?

Bong

Bong Manayon
http://bong.manayon.net

-----
Nessun virus nel messaggio.
Controllato da AVG - www.avg.com
Versione: 2013.0.3466 / Database dei virus: 3722/7352 - Data di rilascio: 16/04/2014