I'm actually considering a K-5 IIs right now and that's a real
concern. The sharpness differences and fine detail differences between
the k-5 II and IIs are undeniable though. I looked through a whole lot
of real world, outdoors pictures and couldn't find much moire. I mean
its there if you really look in spots, but it didn't jump out all over
the place. With fabrics I might have problems. The Leica M9 has a
lower pixel pitch and doesn't seem to produce moire everywhere, but
I'm sure if you look at 100% it probably has some moire. I don't hear
anyone complaining about the M9. I guess my big fear is portraits. The
fabric samples on dpreview look scary. Should I just get another good
old K-5 and call it a day? I'm curious if anyone out there is using a
K-5 IIs for portraits and how that works for them.