Zos, this is the blog post I wrote back when I caught moire one of the very first times:

http://pentax-ways.blogspot.co.il/2013/03/catching-moire.html

On 4/20/2014 6:17 PM, Zos Xavius wrote:
http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/172-pentax-k-3/241457-blind-test-k-3-vs-k-5-iis.html

This one caught my interest. The first file is the k-3 and the 2nd is
the K-5 IIs. The K-3 is showing more color moire, but it could also be
due to the differences in focusing because the two shots are clearly
not focused on the same spot with field curvature rearing its ugly
head here. I bet there is some moire in your GXR shots if you look
close enough. The GR-D shows lots of moire in some situations.