Zos, could you show some examples of moire that you've seen. I would be very curious to look at them too.

On 4/19/2014 10:07 PM, Zos Xavius wrote:
From the pixel peeping I did, the K-3 seems to pick up more moire
because it is resolving more. On the flip side, it is resolving
significantly more than the K-5 IIs. Also the moire is less pronounced
because it is smaller. What I did see was relatively minor and would
have to printed very large to really make much difference. I also did
some research on the M8 and M9 because I was curious and sure enough
those people using leicas deal with moire from time to time as well.
Also MF shooters tend to have to deal with moire and Capture 1 has had
a moire tool for some time from what I've read. If I did purely
portraits I might go for a regular K-5 II, but as it is, I generally
want to focus on landscapes and scenery, so the IIs wins.