You must have built the house on an ancient migration route. You should think
yourself lucky he's not a wildebeest.

My guess is that each time he flies into the window he thinks "Damn! That hurt.
I'm not gonna do that again" then starts looking around for another direction
to fly, completely forgets what he just did, sees that bit of sky reflected in
the glass and thinks "Boy, it looks nice over there" and sets off again.

Drape something over the glass so he can get away, the poor little sod.